Dive in the Galapagos waters, the second world's largest marine reserve. Dive with a variety of endemic species and a vast amount of individuals of each species. Experience the lack of fear to human of these animals, the same that happens on land. See the amazing presence of penguins swimming along with tropical fish and marine iguanas. Swim safely among huge schools of hammerhead sharks and whale sharks. Dive among a profusion of sea turtles, manta rays and sea lions playing around you. Don't miss the number one diving experience in the world.
- DEMANDING. Experience is required
- Start / ends in San Cristobal Island
- 8 days / 7 nights cruise
- Itinerary includes remote Darwin and Wolf Islands
- 2 Dive masters and assistant
- 3 daily dives
- Excellent meals
|Boat||start / end||Duration||Price from|
|Humboldt Explorer||San Cristóbal||8 Days / 7 Nights||USD 5.145|
|Galapagos Aggressor||Baltra||8 Days / 7 Nights||USD 5.995|
|Galapagos Sky||San Cristóbal||8 Days / 7 Nights||USD 5.895|
|Galapagos Master||San Cristóbal||8 Days / 7 Nights||USD 5.295|
|Astrea||Baltra||8 Days / 7 Nights||USD 4.295|
|Nortada||Baltra||8 Days / 7 Nights||USD 5.595|
Prices based on double occupancy. Some prices may vary by season and type of cabin.
Ask for more details.
- 8-day diving cruise of the Galapagos Islands
- Certified Dive Masters
- 3 to 4 days on Darwin and Wolf Islands
- 2 to 3 daily dives
- Diving with Nitrox is included on some boats. Please ask for details
- Air tanks and weight belts
- 3 meals per day plus snacks
- Internal flight Quito - Galapagos - Quito: USD 499 (subject to change)
- Galapagos National Park entrance fee: US$ 100 (subject to change)
- Galapagos Transit Control Card: US$ 20 (subject to change)
- Personal diving equipment, wetsuits, etc.
- Tips; alcoholic beverages; personal expenses
Note: Flight rates and park fee are subject to change without previous notification
Prices valid until December 31 / 2017
|Day 1||Arrive to San Cristobal Island; transfer to the boat. Lobos Islet; test dive|
|Day 2||Punta Carrión. 3 immersions|
|Day 3||Darwin Island. 3 immersions|
|Day 4||Darwin Island. 3 immersions|
|Day 5||Wolf Island. 3 immersions|
|Day 6||Punta Vicente Roca. 3 immersions|
|Day 7||Cousin Rocks, 2 immersions / Charles Darwin Research Station and El Chato; land visit|
|Day 8||San Cristobal Interpretation Centre. Transfer to the airport|
Itinerary may vary between each boat. For specific details click on each one
On each dive we can have medium to strong currents. The surface temperature of the water varies throughout the year between 16 and 26°C. Visibility can vary between 15 and 30 meters. Some Dives exceed 20 meters of depth.
To dive in the Galapagos you must have a certification, experience, have good physical condition and be an active diver.
Quito is at an altitude of 2,800 meters above sea level. From the last dive until taking the return flight, there is a period of time of +24 hours