Nina is the first of the brand new Kat-700 luxury catamaran series and is the most modern vessel in the Galapagos Islands. Her speed, comfort, luxurious interiors and excellent itinerary make Nina perfect for your Galapagos Travel Adventure. All cabins boast the luxury of a private balcony and the new stability system ensures the smoothest of rides. The new design of the MC Nina surpasses all rivals. She is the fastest, sleekest, longest and most stable catamaran cruising the Islands.
- Private Balconies
- 8 Large cabins (min. 190 ft2)
- 2 Single cabins (160 ft2)
- Dedicated cruise manager
- Bulbous bow stability system
- Newest, sleekest, fastest Galapagos Catamaran
- Excellent itinerary (incl. Fernandina + Isabela)
- Carbon neutral cruise
Day 1 -
Day 2 -
Day 3 -
Day 4 -
Day 5 -
Day 6 -
Day 8 -
AM Baltra Island, Arrival
PM North Seymour Island
AM Charles Darwin Station - Santa Cruz Island
PM El Chato - Santa Cruz Island
AM Gardner Bay - Española Island
PM Punta Suárez - Española Island
AM Punta Cormorant - Floreana Island / Devil’s Crown
PM Post Office Bay - Floreana Island
AM Punta Moreno - Isabela Island
PM Elizabeth Bay (Panga ride) - Isabela Island
AM Urbina Bay - Isabela Island
PM Punta Espinosa - Fernandina Island
AM Puerto Egas - Santiago Island
PM Bartolome Island
AM Black Turtle Cove - Santa Cruz Island
AM Baltra Island - Return
103 feet / 31.45 mts.
40 feet / 12.30 mts.
4.6 feet / 1.40 mts.
2 x 350HP Detroit Diesel turbo-charged S60-6062HK
2000 gallons / day
8 large deluxe double cabins with private balcony (min 200 square feet (18.7 square mts))
2 large deluxe single cabins with private balcony (168 square feet (15.7 square mts))
10 + Naturalist Guide III
Navnex, 2 GPS, sonar, 2 naval radars, VHF & SSB radios, automatic pilot, tenders with outboard motors.
All equipment meets / exceeds the international SOLAS standard: 20-passenger life rafts, Emergency Position Indicating Radio Beacon (EPIRB), fire detection and prevention systems, life jackets and fire extinguishers.
The MC NINA has been built to the highest international maritime standards. She is the only vessel in Galapagos Islands that meets all of the following standards:
- Lloyds Register, Rules, and Regulations for the Classification of Special Services Craft.: Multihull & passenger craft - composite materials
- American Bureau of Shipping: passenger craft- multihull – composite materials
- International Association of Classification Societies IACS, Recommendation 47
- International Maritime Organization, IMO: passenger ship